Careful skippy...your daddy Biden is the king of misspeak!
WASHINGTON (CNN)"? Sen. John McCain retracted Sarah Palin's stance on Pakistan Sunday morning, after the Alaska governor appeared to back Sen. Barack Obama's support for unilateral strikes inside Pakistan against terrorists
"She would not...she understands and has stated repeatedly that we're not going to do anything except in America's national security interest," McCain told ABC's George Stephanopoulos of Palin. "In all due respect, people going around and... sticking a microphone while conversations are being held, and then all of a sudden that's"?that's a person's position... This is a free country, but I don't think most Americans think that that's a definitve policy statement made by Governor Palin."
Saturday night, while on a stop for cheesesteaks in South Philadelphia, Palin was questioned by a Temple graduate student about whether the U.S. should cross the border from Afghanistan into Pakistan.
"If that's what we have to do stop the terrorists from coming any further in, absolutely, we should," Palin said.
During Friday night's presidential debate in Mississippi, Obama took a similar stance and condemned the Bush administration for failing to act on the possibility terrorists are in Pakistan.
"Nobody talked about attacking Pakistan," Obama said after McCain accused the Illinois senator of wanting to announce an invasion. "If the United States has al Qaeda, bin Laden, top-level lieutenants in our sights, and Pakistan is unable or unwilling to act, then we should take them out."
McCain emphasized Sunday, Palin "shares" his view on the matter.
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...stan-comments/
Careful skippy...your daddy Biden is the king of misspeak!
Just pointing out how idiotic she is, theres a difference between tthis screw-up as opposed to Joes.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just pointing out how idiotic she is, theres a difference between tthis screw-up as opposed to Joes. </div></div>
Not really.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just pointing out how idiotic she is, theres a difference between tthis screw-up as opposed to Joes. </div></div>
Keep showing your ignorance...
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just pointing out how idiotic she is, theres a difference between tthis screw-up as opposed to Joes. </div></div>
just when i dont think you could sound any dumber......you raise the stupidity bar even further
good job
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
I liked the post someone made about how far it would be to Pelosi as president if Obama got elected. Two spots, they said. But she is already in whatever position she is going to hold.
I know why McCain doesn't let her talk...cuz the GOP is still living in the 50's and she's a woman...she's to stand there, smile, and back her man..lol
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
I dont know why this makes Palin crazy, McCaine is the only one saying she backs his idea...
She has a history of being non-partisan when needed..YOu can bet McCain nor Obama do not share that trait, and Biden certainly doesn't
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
They part I find REALLY funny is the fact we should have lined out the Pacs and Afgans a long time ago. Maybe SHE should be president.
Bookmarks